Dallas Zennie62 on YouTube.com

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Brandy Wilson And Jazzy Simmons On "Justice With Judge Mablean" Are Not Real People

Brandy Wilson And Jazzy Simmons On "Justice With Judge Mablean" Are Not Real People I am watching a show called "Justice With Judge Mablean" with my Mom, who is a semi-regular viewer of the show. The star of the program is Mablean Ephriam, who is a former LA prosecuting attorney. Anyway, I was interested in this case between Brandy Wilson and Jazzy Simmons, where Wilson was a Beverly Hills Salon Owner and Jazzy Simmons was one of her customers. Wilson claimed she lost business from her complains on her blog. So, I checked the existence of the JHW Beverly Hills hair weave business and guess what? It's not there! So, I found the IMDB website for the show and the cast is listed. Guess what? There are a number of actors and actresses listed as "plaintiff" and "defendant" - so those two women were actresses! The entire deal is all made up! Byron Allen is the executive producer and a smart business man. But I think he should say these cases are fake.

via IFTTT

No comments: